Our finished film opening sequence.


Our finished film opening sequence.

Friday 3 March 2017

Construction Post 10: Looking back - reflections on our final outcome

Reflections on our final outcome:
Looking back at the project as a whole I feel that it has gone really well. Me and Noa work really well as a team, and manage to get the work done, whilst still having lots of fun whilst doing it.

I am extremely happy with the final outcome of the project, and could not think how it could be better. Everyone who has watched it so far has really liked it, even though I have seen it so many times now my view may be quite skewed.

I feel that as a team me and Noa have managed to work really well together, as the only group of 2 in our year its quite impressive we haven't driven each other crazy yet, but that just shows how similar our comedy is, and how well we can bounce ideas off of each other. I hope that our comedy and attitude towards this project have translated well into making a great final product.

My favourite parts of this project have been the shoot days, as they really allow you to see the ideas you have had in your head really come to life in front of you. I also enjoyed the initial planning of this project, as it was really interesting researching such a niche genre, and felt good to just let your creativity flow. I also found myself enjoying the sound mixing whilst editing, something I hadn't really done before, but I was extremely pleased with the outcome.

Noa and I have come a really long way with this project, and it has been a great experience. I feel like the sequence we have created is the best that we could achieve with the time and resources we had available, and whilst it may not be perfect, it is something we have created as a team and that we have put a lot of work into.

This project has been great and I feel like I have learnt new skills along the way which I will be able to transfer into my future endeavours outside of media.

A picture I feel encaptures the spirit of our project.

No comments:

Post a Comment