Our finished film opening sequence.


Our finished film opening sequence.

Friday 3 March 2017

Construction Post 7: My personal contribution to Shoot Sessions

My Personal contribution to Filming:
Me filming with the camera.

As a pare me and Noa shared most of the work equally between each other. When it came to filming I filmed some of the stationary shots and helped to set up the locations and equipment needed for filming. 


The set-up for the interview shots that I prepped before hand.


Most of the time I was making sure everything was ready for Noa to film in each set-up.I enjoyed setting up each shot, and getting all the equipment needed ready e.g. the clapperboard.



Me applying bandages to Ray's head.

 I also helped with the costume of Toby (Ray) by applying the bandages for the main shoot session. I enjoyed getting Ray's costume ready.

I also starred in our sequence as Kenny, Toby's twin brother, which was something I enjoyed, and allowed me to try my hand at acting in front of the camera again (The only time I've done this before was in the prelim,)

No comments:

Post a Comment